upload your files
Use the button above in your browser, or :
terms - conditions - requirements
- Preferred file types accepted: JPEG, PDF or TIFF
- Create all files at 100% of the actual size and at least 150 dpi. If you are unable to create it to full size and keep the file under 100 mb, size the file at 50% of actual size and 300 dpi.
- We prefer that you rasterize your image to the proper print size and resolution before you send it to us.
- We also accept these raster formats: .EPS, .JPG, .PDF, .PS, .TIF
- For cutfiles, we accept these vector formats: . AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG
- Always convert your file to curves or outlines, depending on what program you are using.
- For banners, Please keep all text and graphics 1 - 1 1/2" away from all edges to allow for welding and grommets.
- For all other sign types, keep all text and graphics 1 - 1 1/2" away from all edges to allow for trim and finishing.
- Once your file is uploaded and the order is submitted, our automated processes prevent any changes from being changes made to the order.
- We recommend our standard step stakes for our 4 mil coroplast only. The 10 mil coroplast is a very thick material. We do not recommend using our step stakes for signs larger than 24x24. However, if you order a 36x36 size sign you can use 2 stakes on that.
- 10 mil coroplast will add an additional 24-48 hours to your production time.
- Pricing variations will round to the next linear and/or square foot.
- Grommets will be placed in all four corners and every 2-3' on the top and bottom only. We do not grommet the sides of banners.
- The double sided pole pockets will be white. The single sided will have color.
- The size of the pole pocket ordered indicates that it will fit that size pole. For example, 1" will fit a 1" pole pocket, but will be about 4" in size.
- We cannot grommet anything under 1'x1'.
- Pole pocket banners are taped. We use the 3M VHB Tape. They are not sewn or welded. Please review the sizes to order for pole pockets by clicking on the "i" icon under the pole pocket area.
- Please allow for an additional 24-48 hours for contour cutting.
- We are unable to guarantee the flute direction on coroplast orders placed with custom cut.
- You can only have one order in your cart at any given time on our website, but that order can have as many different products and quantities as you like. After completing checkout on a single order, you may immediately place another order.
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days but are not GUARANTEED unless expedited shipping is requested at time of ordering. Double Sided Banners,18oz banners, White Ink on Clear Substrates and Contour Cutting require additional production time regardless of shipping time requested.
- Shipping rates default to UPS ground, and are calculated based on the weight of your order and your shipping address.
- For Drop Shipping, choose Blind Drop Ship on each item and then at checkout, enter your customers shipping address on the shipping page. All items on the order will ship to the address entered at checkout. Due to international trade restrictions, we can only Blind Drop Ship to customers in the United States.
- UPS will not accept any tubes or boxes over 8' in length. Anything above will be folded for shipping.
- You cannot upload a file with the same file name as one that already exists in your order or your order history. Please rename your file before uploading it. All images need to have unique file names. We also recommend including the date of your upload in the file name, for example: myprintfile03-23-2018.jpg
- For magnets and yard signs we are limited by the size of the magnetic material and the coroplast sheet. For adhesives and banners we can piece them together to make any size you need, no file is too large to print.
- We produce everything in full color it is typically unnecessary to carry different colored materials or substrates. Everything, generally, is printed on a white material. It is required by our clients that they submit your files as they will need to appear when printed. WE DO NOT CHANGE THE COLORS OF UPLOADED FILES.
- Flutes on Coroplast will print vertically.
- We are unable to take paged pdf files. We print "print ready" files only. If you have multiple files on one sheet, they need to be uploaded as individual files.
- We can print our banners up to 5' high and 25' long without a seam. We can permanently seam 5ft sections together to create almost any size banner. Anything over 8' tall will be folded for shipping.
- Color matching is provided at a per job fee of $50. We will come as close as we possibly can to the color requested, however, this is not a guarantee. We only match Pantone Solid Coated or Uncoated colors, Matthews Paint Colors, or Sherwin Williams Paint Colors. We cannot guarantee match on metallics and neon colors.
- Color matching will add an additional 24-48 hours to your production time.
- We CANNOT color match gradients, drop shadows and faded images.